What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is considered the invisible way to straighten teeth. Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible, removable, and can help straighten teeth in a fraction of the time of traditional braces.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
Unlike metal braces, Invisalign doesn’t require you to put your life on hold. Enjoy the following benefits:
- Removable aligners for easy cleaning
- Aligners are virtually invisible
- Eat and drink anything you want
- Brush and floss normally
No one will notice you’re wearing Invisalign, but they’ll certainly notice your beautiful new smile when treatment is complete!
Invisalign requires commitment on the part of the patient, and should only be removed while eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing in order to achieve maximum results.
Invisalign for Teens
Invisalign is suitable for all ages – especially for teens!
We all know our teenage years were some of the best times of our life. Why not make it an excellent time for your teen? With Invisalign, your teen can enjoy:
- The best times in high school without hiding behind a mouth of metal.
- Eating their favorite foods including chewing gum, popcorn, and whole apples.
- Their favorite extra-curricular activities with no metal wires attached.