We Reopened on May 11!
Please review what's changing below, so you know what to expect.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 305-279-9005.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment.
- If we suspect you or any non-patient have a risk of infection with COVID-19 or are running a fever, we’ll ask you to leave immediately and consult with a physician.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Exceptions are made for caregivers and parents of minors being treated.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival, and ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- You’ll be asked to rinse with an antimicrobial mouth rinse before your procedure to minimize bacteria and viruses.
- We’re using high-speed intraoral suction during any procedure and have incorporated isolation systems to reduce aerosols and splatter during procedures significantly.
- Hygienists are using the Purevac® High Volume Evacuation System with MirrorTip, which removes 90% more aerosols during ultrasonic scaling compared to low-volume saliva ejectors.
- During aerosol procedures, we’re using Extraoral Vacuum Systems, which remove droplets and aerosols. These systems are equipped with multi-layered HEPA filters to stop viruses and germs with up to 99.995% efficiency.
- We’ve added medical-grade air purifiers to every treatment room. Our Medify® Air Purifiers have True HEPA H13 Medical Grade Filter. HEPA H13 filters capture 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- We’re altering our schedule to allow social distancing between patients.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times and are equipped with IQ Air Personal Filters, removing 99.5% of all particles down to .003 microns to ensure healthy and clean air.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- All traffic areas, including door handles and reception desk, will be sanitized after all patient encounters.
- We’ve also added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We’ll minimize the use of our waiting area to only one patient at a time.
We’re Here for You
These are some of the measures we have taken in our multi-layered approach to infection control. You can visit our office with confidence, knowing we’re taking additional steps to provide for the safety of our patients and team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and positive in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Call us to schedule an appointment today: 305-279-9005.